WorldSpace Attest is an automated accessibility testing solution for developers. By integrating WorldSpace Attest into your existing development and testing processes, you can easily find and fix 50% of errors before your web applications get out of development.
Feeling like accessibility tools just don't fit your development process?
- Are you frustrated by the cost and effort of manual testing?
- Confused about how to even fix issues once you find them?
- Frustrated by inconsistent results from different tools?
- Getting issue tickets weeks or months after writing the code?
How Does WorldSpace Attest Work?
- No false errors
- Fast, local execution - not server-based
- Secure - testing is fully contained in your development and test environment
- Works in all modern browsers
- Extensive help for fixing issues
- Centralized policy setting and custom rules
- Integrates with issue tracking software (JIRA and HP ALM/Quality Center)
The WorldSpace Attest browser extension enables your front-end developers to run a quick accessibility test any time they want. The extension returns detailed information on accessibility violations and how to fix them with a link to more in-depth information.
Testing Framework Integration
Including accessibility in your nightly integration testing is as
easy as adding a few lines of code.
- WorldSpace Attest doesn't require any outside server calls, so it won't break your build
- Your developers will learn to be as diligent about catching accessibility bugs as they are with functional bugs
- Current framework integrations include Selenium, Cucumber, QUnit, and more
Ready to get started?
Why Choose Attest?
Saves Time & Resources. WorldSpace Attest helps your development team catch accessibility errors while coding and dramatically reduces the time and cost of manual accessibility testing down the line.
Consistent Results. The WorldSpace Attest browser extension and testing framework integrations are all working with the same rules set so you're getting consistent results across your testing tools whether you're a developer, QA tester, or accessibility specialist.
Intelligent Next Generation Rules. WorldSpace Attest never reports false errors, can pick up issues in cross-domain iframes, and selectively analyzes visible content because development teams don't have time to chase red herrings.
Customized Solutions. WorldSpace Attest has the capability to run custom policy settings, custom rules, and custom integrations with testing frameworks.
Fast and Flexible. WorldSpace Attest enables your developers to rapidly fix accessibility issues using built-in references and solution patterns, and it's easy to incorporate into development processes. Speedy capabilities allow for inclusion in automated test suites that run every time code is updated.