How Can We Help?
We welcome any comments, questions, or feedback on our site. If you notice aspects of our site that aren’t working for you or your assistive technology, please let us know.
Call us at +1 703-225-0380
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deque is Committed to Digital Accessibility:
Deque is committed to our mission of digital equality and is dedicated to providing an excellent user experience for everyone. Our website is structured in a way that allows those of all abilities to easily and quickly find the information they need.
Ongoing Efforts to Ensure Accessible Content:
Deque uses the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 as its guiding principle. As we develop new pages and functionality, the principles of accessible design and development are an integral part of conception and realization.
We continually test content and features for WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance and remediate any issues to ensure we meet or exceed the standards. Testing of our digital content is performed by our accessibility experts using Deque-developed automated testing software (based on the axe® rules library), screen readers, a color contrast analyzer, keyboard-only navigation techniques, and a variety of bookmarklets.
Summary of Accessibility Features
- All images and other non-text elements have alternative text associated with them
- Navigational aids are provided on all pages. Skip navigation links have been incorporated to facilitate keyboard navigation and to bypass groups of links on a page and jump directly to main content
- The title attribute has been used to make linked text more meaningful or to indicate if the link opens a new browser window
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists has been provided to aid in page comprehension
- Forms are associated with labels and instructions on filling in forms are available to screen reader users
- Table navigation instructions are provided, and all data cells are associated with their headers
Access Deque Software conformance reports in the table below. Each follows the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT).
|Software or feature name||Software version tested||Standard tested|
|axe Account Portal (PDF)||v4.81.1||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
|axe Auditor (PDF)||v2.15||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
|axe DevTools Pro Extension (PDF)||v4.68.1||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
|axe DevTools Mobile||v1.1.0||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
|axe Monitor (PDF)||v7.4||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
|axe Reports (PDF)||v1.8||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
|Deque University (PDF)||Production||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
|Cauldron Pattern Library (PDF)||v5.8.1||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
|SaaS Status Site (PDF)||Production||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
|Support Site (PDF)||Production||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
|Product Docs Site||Production||WCAG 2.1 A/AA|
Last updated: November 27, 2023