Note: before you begin, make sure you are using Firefox 31 or above, and have a compatible version of the Firebug plug-in installed*.
Now, to get started:
- Go to the WorldSpace Registration Page and register.
- Fill in the Name, Email Address and other information
- Make sure to read the License Agreement
- Select Register
- A save file dialog will open
- Save the FireEyes.xpi file to a location on your computer
- In Firefox select File / Open and navigate to the file (FireEyes.xpi)
- Open the file and follow the steps to install the add-on
- After the installation is complete restart Firefox
- Open Firebug from the tools menu. You will see the FireEyes option in Firebug
- Review your settings under the FireEyes settings tab
- Select NOW on the current document tab to analyze the current page in the browser.
* Do NOT install Firebug v3 alpha.