Android Native Mobile Accessibility: Tutorial and Q&A
Our Mobile Developer and A11y Expert, Chris McMeeking, will walk you through mobile accessibility issues as it pertains to an Android operating system.
Chris has 5+ years of mobile application development experience and has worked with the Android Open Source Project. Chris has been working in accessibility since he was a sophomore in college, where he started a project to create a keyboard for children with cerebral palsy. Currently, Chris is part of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) working group that is defining international standards for accessibility.
The key learning objectives of this on-demand webinar include:
- Learning a Quick Introduction to Basic Assistive Technology
- Identifying Basic Accessibility Issues in a Native App
- Gaining Perspective on Basic Native Accessibility APIs
- Understanding Accessibility Testing in an Agile Development Team
- Learning Advanced Accessibility APIs