As an Automation Engineer-SDET (Software Development/Design Engineer in Test), you will have 4-6 years of experience in both Automation Testing (UI, API testing) and Development.
Primary Skills & Responsibilities
- Create, maintain and enhance monitoring, alerting and debugging capabilities
- Experience of setting up Monitoring, alerts and reports/dashboards for health/performance using tools such as CloudWatch, ELK stack, etc.
- Automate and deploy cloud platform solutions using AWS
- Perform technical troubleshooting for all AWS cloud environments and applications
- Maintaining, supporting and enhancing CI/CD pipelines across all environments
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to identify Platforms needs and issues
- Build and maintain highly scalable, large scale deployments globally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong team skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical studies
- Strong functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution
- Project experience using an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Develop and execute automation tests for new and existing features
- Maintain, improve, and expand the existing automation framework
- Work with Operations to integrate automated tests into the deployment pipeline
- Work closely with the Regression team, BAs, and Product to identify gaps in automation coverage
- Debug issues identified through automation and work with the development teams to document and resolve these issues
- Mentor and manage other QA Engineers in automation
Deque (pronounced dee-cue) is a web accessibility software and services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe everyone, regardless of their ability, should have equal access to the information, services, applications, and everything else on the web.
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to ensure that their sites and mobile apps are accessible. With 875,000+ extensions installed and 5,000+ audit projects completed, Deque is the industry standard. Join our growing family as we work to make the web a better place for everyone.
People come to work for Deque because of what we do: enable businesses and organizations to make their sites and apps accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. The personal fulfillment employees feel here is unparalleled. In addition to the altruistic nature of our jobs, the organizational structure is extremely flat and welcoming. Women-owned and operated, Deque CEO Preety Kumar is internationally revered for her down-to-earth personality and work ethic. Deque’s core values are central to our culture of customer satisfaction. Do you share them?
- Innovation with results that matter
- Deliver what you promise
- Can-do attitude
- Open, direct & respectful communications
- We care deeply
- We practice humility
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!