Deque Systems is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to lead our office operations and administrative functions. As Deque’s first point of contact, a professional demeanor and communication style is imperative. The ideal candidate will also possess an eye for detail, multi-tasking abilities, and a “team player” mentality.
- Answer and direct inbound phone calls and ensure every phone call is handled in a courteous and professional manner
- Responsible for directing caller inquiries as appropriate
- Train on and learn Deque product lines in order to direct calls from potential customers
- Ensure office facilities and equipment are in good working order including phones, printer, WIFI, etc.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of the office
- Perform basic clerical and administrative support
- Help maintain a documented system of administrative policies and procedures
- Review documents for formatting and consistency using Word
- Coordinate with the landlord regarding office maintenance
- Coordinate and execute FedEx shipping and billing
- Assist the Accounting Department by preparing daily deposits
- Disseminate deposit information to the account executives
- Update customer and project information in our accounting system
- Manage the phone equipment and online dashboard
- Perform basic filing and other administrative duties
- Perform data compilation and analysis using Google Sheets
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be a highly organized self-starter and be able to operate independently
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a fast pace, high-performance company environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google’s G Suite
Digital equality. It’s our mission, our vision, and our passion. We believe that websites, mobile applications, and digital content should be accessible to people with disabilities – and we’re passionate about creating technology that can make that vision a reality.
Deque (pronounced DEE-kew) helps technology leaders like Google and Microsoft, top US banks and insurance companies, retailers, airlines, hotel chains, and the biggest government agencies achieve their accessibility goals. Our accessibility tools, services, and training are unparalleled.
This job is based out of Herndon, VA. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, our offices are currently closed, however, this individual will need to regularly visit the office to assist with essential business functions.
How to Apply
Usual reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!