iOS Mobile A11y Webinar
On October 10th at 2 PM EST, our Mobile Developer and A11y Expert, Chris McMeeking, will walk you through best practices for designing and building your app to be accessible on iOS.
We will be looking at a variety of mobile web accessibility topics like:
- An Introduction to Basic Assistive Technology (VoiceOver)
- iOS A11y Ecosystem (ATs, APIs, etc.)
- Identifying Basic Accessibility Issues in a Native App
- API Demos from Deque's iOS Pattern Library
- Understanding Accessibility Testing in an Agile Development Team
- Learning Advanced Accessibility APIs and Techniques
Want to get some face-time with the Deque Team? In 2017, we'll be participating in the following conferences:
- CodeMash - Sandusky, OH; Jan. 10-13
- 32nd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference - San Diego, CA; Feb. 27 - March 4
- StarEast - Orlando, FL; May 7-12
- Agile Dev West (co-located with Better Software and DevOps) - Las Vegas, NV; June 4-9
- M-Enabling Summit and IAAP Pre-Conference Session - Washington, DC; June 12-14
- 2017 USBLN 20 Annual Conference & Biz2Biz Expo - Orlando, FL; August 21-24
- StarWest - Anaheim, CA; Oct. 1-6
- ICT Accessibility Symposium - Washington, DC; Oct. 26-27
- 2017 EDUCAUSE Annual Conference - Philadelphia, PA; Oct. 31-Nov.3
- National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit - Washington, DC; Nov. 1
- Accessing Higher Ground - Denver, CO; Nov 13-17
- QA Financial Forum - New York, NY; Nov. 29
With more to come!
During conferences we keep deque.com/info updated with our presentation schedule, any special events we might be hosting, and other information about the conference currently in session.