Looking for Web Accessibility 101?
The free Web Accessibility 101 webinar is now available to watch on demand.
Mobile A11y Webinars
We have a new Mobile Accessibility webinar titled Mobile Accessibility 102: Mobile Web Techniques. In this Mobile Web Accessibility webinar you will learn web accessibility development techniques for mobile devices and testing with mobile screen readers. A variety of topics will be covered, including Accessible Design, Forms & Error Validation, Custom vs. Native Controls, and Single Page Apps.
This webinar will also demonstrate how to use automated mobile web accessibility testing tools in addition to manual testing with assistive technologies.
Register for one of the presentation dates below:
Want to get some face-time with the Deque Team? In 2017, we’ll be participating in the following conferences:
- CodeMash – Sandusky, OH; Jan. 10-13
- 32nd CSUN Assistive Technology Conference – San Diego, CA; Feb. 27 – March 4
- StarEast – Orlando, FL; May 7-12
- Agile Dev West (co-located with Better Software and DevOps) – Las Vegas, NV; June 4-9
- M-Enabling Summit and IAAP Pre-Conference Session – Washington, DC; June 12-14
- StarWest – Anaheim, CA; Oct. 1-6
With more to come!
During conferences we keep deque.com/info updated with our presentation schedule, any special events we might be hosting, and other information about the conference currently in session.