Web Accessibility Statement
http://www.deque.com. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 is a Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendation.
The website has been tested with assistive technologies including screen reading and magnification software. Usability issues were also taken into consideration, exceeding standard accessibility standards.
Summary of Accessibility Features
- All images and other non-text elements have alternative text associated with them
- Navigational aids are provided on all pages. Skip navigation links have been incorporated to facilitate keyboard navigation and to bypass groups of links on a page and jump directly to main content
- The title attribute has been used to make linked text more meaningful or to indicate if the link opens a new browser window
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists has been provided to aid in page comprehension
- Forms are associated with labels and instructions on filling in forms are available to screen reader users
- Table navigation instructions are provided, and all data cells are associated with their headers