Our experts have spent the last two years refining the accessibility testing, issue prioritization, and report-building process that we use on our clients’ websites. Based on this work – establishing The Deque Way for accessibility testing – we have developed WorldSpace Assure. Assure is a guided accessibility testing tool that will facilitate and take the guesswork out of:
- Rerunning tests on new builds and multiple browsers
- Verifying that requirements have been met
- Creating precise and consistent accessibility issue reports for developers
- Creating comprehensive reports for management
Are you an Accessibility Specialist? Are you struggling to keep up?
- Too many developers to support?
- Worried about missing WCAG requirements?
- Finding it too difficult to train other testers?
- Spending too much time managing and creating reports?
- Organize your testing into Test Cases for different applications and features
- Create Test Runs for different builds
- Create custom rules and policy settings
- Quickly finish accessibility testing without missing a single requirement
- Only test for rules relevant to the page content
- Run automated tests in the same interface to save time
- No more having to cut and paste results from automated tests
- Make a strong case for allocating resources and giving priority to the most critical accessibility defects
- Create detailed reports showing common defect types and trends over time
Ready to get started?
“Each of our testers had their own way of checking WCAG. Their inconsistent reports frustrated our developers. WorldSpace Assure has eliminated that frustration, and our test accuracy and coverage has improved.”
Sr. Director, Front End Development Fortune 500 Bank