GSA 8(a) STARS GWAC
What is the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC?
GSA‘s 8(a) STARS II GWAC is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery / indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. Using GSA 8(a) STARS II will enable agencies to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods- saving time and taxpayer money. Because each technology provider has been proven, agencies are assured of quality work with a shorter procurement lead-time and lower user access fees while receiving socioeconomic credit.
Deque’s GSA 8(a) STARS II Services
Deque provides services under Constellation I in the following functional areas:
FA1: NAICS 541511 -Custom Computer Programming Services
Services Deque can provide include:
- Application development
- Website design
- Website accessibility (Section 508)
- Automated testing
- Quality assurance
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology consulting
- Web development guideline consulting- including Section 508 requirements
- Staff Augmentation
FA2:541512- Computer Systems Design Services
Planning and designing the integration of Deque’s Tools — installing and integrating them with the customer’s Content Management System (CMS) and web IDE, training the customer in the use of the product, and providing ongoing support and maintenance.
The Deque WorldSpace Suite is a comprehensive, scalable and accurate solution that automates the testing and remediation of web policies, laws, and standards for large enterprise web sites and applications in the areas of accessibility, privacy, quality, and security. Platform independent, Deque WorldSpace Suite integrates easily with web authoring, content management, learning management, portal and other familiar applications.
Contract Number: GS-06F-0959Z DUNS number: 011475105 Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days Program Manager: Nick Gemelos, 804-318-7614 GSA STARS II website: www.gsa.gov/8astars2
Who can use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC?
Any government agency that does business through GSA can use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC. Contracting Officers must complete a short training course and obtain a delegation of procurement authority prior to issuing task orders on the contract.
How to Use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC
Please see the GSA 8(a) STARS II Ordering Guide for more information on how to use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC.
GSA 8(a) STARS II Features
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year base with one five-year option
- $10 billion program ceiling
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
GSA S(a) STARS II Benefits
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices
Who is Deque?
Deque (pronounced “dee-cue”) is a recognized expert in website design and development with an emphasis on web accessibility and Section 508 compliance. Deque’s quality, accuracy, and thoroughness have earned us a trusted reputation as a vendor and consultant to government agencies, educational institutions, small and mid-size businesses, and Fortune 500 companies. Founded in 1999, Deque is a woman- and minority owned small business located in Herndon, Virginia.