http://www.deque.com. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 is a Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendation.
The website has been tested with assistive technologies including screen reading and magnification software. Usability issues were also taken into consideration, exceeding standard accessibility standards.
- All images and other non-text elements have alternative text associated with them.
- Navigational aids are provided on all pages. Skip navigation links have been incorporated to facilitate keyboard navigation and to bypass groups of links on a page and jump directly to main content.
- The title attribute has been used to make linked text more meaningful or to indicate if the link opens a new browser window.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists has been provided to aid in page comprehension.
- Forms are associated with labels and instructions on filling in forms are available to screen reader users.
- Table navigation instructions are provided and all data cells are associated with their headers.