axe-con Speaker Consent Agreement
Thank you for your interest in speaking at a Deque event, which includes or is entirely a virtual event. Deque Systems, Inc. and its affiliates (“Deque”) seeks to optimize reach of the content presented at these events, so Deque requests your consent, authorization, license, and release in this Consent.
By agreeing, I:
- consent to being photographed at the event at which I present (the “Event”) and to the audio and/or video recording of my presentation at the Event. Such photographs and recordings, and supporting materials of my presentation, collectively referred to as the “Media”.
- license to Deque, non-exclusively, for an indefinite term all copyright rights in the Media, and waive any and all moral rights in the Media, without any obligation of royalty or accounting,
- authorize Deque to use, edit, reproduce, translate, sell, lease, license, transfer, exhibit, display, broadcast and distribute the Media, in any medium now in existence or which may be developed in the future, including streaming over the Internet,
- understand the Media may be indexed and made available for third party or public viewing and download through Deque’s website(s), its YouTube web channel, and other platforms and channels as Deque may create in the future,
- authorize the use of my name, likeness, and biography (including employment affiliation) for purposes of promoting the Event, and waive any and all moral rights in connection with such promotion and any and all moral rights in the Media,
- represent that the Media are my own original work, or I have obtained all necessary third party permissions to grant the license in this consent, and
- I will make all reasonable efforts to reference the Event in connection with any usage of the Media.