Two days of digital accessibility talks
We’re excited to welcome the accessibility community to submit talks for axe-con 2021 that will take place on March 10-11th.
Axe-con invites attendees to submit talks around the theme of sustainable accessibility. All talks will be in the Eastern Time Zone, but we strongly welcome international speakers to submit. All talks will have captions for attendees and the video software we use will be accessible for all speakers.
We strongly encourage BIPOC presenters to submit talks. We believe that the diversity of speakers and topics will not only make axe-con better, but it allows for important perspectives and voices to be heard in the greater #a11y community.
Axe-con is accepting papers from Monday, August 31st through 8:00PM ET Friday, October 23rd, 2020. We will notify speakers about the status of their submission by November 23rd, 2020.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Accessible development and testing
- Accessible design/UX
- Accessibility and compliance
- Organizational success with accessibility (This includes business strategy and process topics)
We’ll ask for the following information as part of your proposal submission below:
- All talks will be 40-minute long and in English (10-minutes will be left for Q&A)
- All the talks will be recorded and widely shared
- Abstract: 2-4 sentences long – this will be posted on website if accepted
- Bio and headshot for speakers – this will be posted on website if accepted
- Your previous speaking experience, what you do, and who you work for
- Your acceptance of the code of conduct and agreement to allow Deque to share and promote your content
* Required fields