The Accessibility Blueprint is the best way to begin the process of making your web content and applications accessible to users with disabilities. The accessibility experts at Deque will perform everything you need to get started.
Assessment and Recommendations:
- We evaluate your site against a chosen accessibility standard (i.e. Section 508, WCAG 2.0,) using our proven method involving a blend of manual and automated techniques.
- We conduct both automated testing, via our WorldSpace product, as well as manual testing performed by Deque’s world-renowned Subject Matter Experts.
- You receive thoughtful recommendations about how an accessibility program should function within your organization.
- The summary report provides you with valuable insights into your current state of accessibility and includes an actionable roadmap for improvement.
What the Accessibility Blueprint Will Tell You:
- To what degree your sites are in compliance with accessibility regulations (e.g. ADA, Section 508, CVAA) and how you can mitigate risk.
- How your organization can take the first steps toward accessibility, and what that means for your web development process.
- How to guide your in-house development team, with help from Deque Accessibility Experts.
- How to authoritatively speak about accessibility to your management, including discussions around liability, budget, and best practices for businesses and organizations like yours.
Our customers use the Accessibility Blueprint to develop reliable estimates of the scope, effort and cost of an accessibility program.