Deque is a web accessibility software and services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe everyone, regardless of their physical ability, should have equal access to the information, services, applications, and everything else on the web.
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to ensure that their sites and web-based applications are accessible. Our focus is on providing practical and sustainable solutions for accessibility in both the short and long term that include tools, training, and active guidance from Deque experts.
We are a worldwide group of professionals who are passionate about:
- Building software tools that are compatible with modern development processes
- Providing strategic consulting based on the client's particular environment, needs, and goals
- Optimizing the accessibility testing and remediation processes
- Educating our clients and the general public about web accessibility and what they can do to create accessible experiences
Our ideal candidate for the Marketing Manager position is an enthusiastic and experienced digital marketer who is ready to move into a management position and isn't afraid of a little event marketing. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing integrated marketing campaigns to ultimately drive new revenue and accelerate growth for the Deque brand and our enterprise products and services.
Based in our Ann Arbor office, you will be part of a small, collaborative Marketing team and work directly with our sales, product, and service departments, as well as executive leadership, to develop and implement a complete marketing strategy. The Marketing Manager must be data-driven, with the ability to develop strategies and execute successfully. The ideal candidate will thrive in tackling complex business problems, translating technical problems and benefits to a non-technical audience, and creating campaigns and programs through creative thinking and data analysis.
- Developing positioning for Deque products and services that clearly communicates the Deque difference relative to our primary and secondary competitors and other accessibility solutionsDeveloping and managing the execution of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy including content, content distribution, social media, SEO, and paid advertising in each of our targeted verticals
- Developing and implementing lead-nurturing strategies to support new customer acquisition in support of sales goals
- Creating campaigns and collateral in support of sales goals
- Developing and managing the execution of an event strategy
- Tracking and reporting on site analytics, campaign results, and other KPIs
- Tracking and managing internal requests made to the Marketing department
- Preparing and tracking the Marketing budget
- Managing the marketing team and 3rd party support
- Developing expertise in digital accessibility, competing vendors and approaches to accessibility, web and mobile software development processes, and how those processes fit into the overall operations of organizations within our target verticals
- 3-6 years of digital marketing experience
- Thorough knowledge of the overall marketing process including direct experience with multiple aspects of the process
- Proven results from demand generation campaigns and programs
- Experience measuring and reporting on strategy and campaign performance, analyzing what worked well and what didn't
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Experience with Google Analytics, marketing automation, and email tools required; Hubspot and/or Moz is a plus
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects successfully from request to execution, collaborating with multiple organizations and team members
- A strong work ethic and self-starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel throughout the US, to Canada and internationally
- Bachelor's degree
This position is based out of our office in Ann Arbor, MI.
Compensation and Benefits
Deque offers a competitive base salary. Full-time employees receive health insurance benefits, 15 days paid vacation, reimbursement for required continuing education, and 401(k) plan participation.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining Deque to email@example.com. You can also apply online. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Usual reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!