Deque is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to join our Sales Team. The ideal candidate would have previous experience supporting software sales and a background in software development and testing. If you have experience/knowledge in Accessibility, even better!
Solution Architects at Deque are the trusted advisors to our customers. You will be the subject matter expert on Accessibility and Deque’s Software. You will be responsible for helping customers understand the value of our Products and Solutions Offerings as they develop and grow their Accessibility Programs. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Product Management and Engineering teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
- Build relationships with customers by providing world-class Pre-Sales support and facilitate an understanding of Accessibility and Deque’s Products and Solutions offerings
- Support deals as assigned to the Sales team and prioritize efforts based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the VP sales
- Deliver product demonstrations and lead proof of concepts and technical qualification discussions with customers
- Coordinate closely with Product Development and Professional Services resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Keep Product Development continually informed about competitive products so that our products are always able to win the technical bakeoff
- Document all significant communications using salesforce.com or other written recording of client interactions
- At least 5 years in Technical Sales Role
- Experience with Development Tools including Node.js, Visual Studio, AngularJS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently
- Travel up to 50%
- Experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms, and messaging components
- Experience with common Java web application architecture frameworks, web services, JMS, etc.
Digital equality. It’s our mission, our vision, and our passion. We believe that websites, mobile applications, and digital content should be accessible to people with disabilities – and we’re passionate about creating technology that can make that vision a reality.
Ann Arbor, MI; Herndon, VA; Remote
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter via our online application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter:
- Explain your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values
- Depict key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate
Deque Core Values
- Innovation with results that matter
- Deliver what you promise
- Can-do attitude
- Open, direct & respectful communications
- We care deeply
- We practice humility
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!