Deque Systems is seeking a Senior Recruiter to assist in growing the team. This position offers a tremendous platform for growth in an organization who is passionate about providing equal access to the web regardless of ability.
We are seeking an innovative, highly motivated and results oriented Senior Recruiter who will partner with leaders across the company. The ideal candidate is motivated by our mission, clearly demonstrates our values and serves as a talent advisor to our hiring managers – attracting the best talent for Deque Systems. We are a growing company. The opportunities to contribute to our future success and shape how Deque acquires talent are significant.
- Execute and manage full life-cycle recruitment process
- Partner closely with Hiring Managers at all levels, prioritizing searches, establishing clear expectations and delivering outstanding service
- Establish, communicate and execute sourcing and candidate strategies, identifying the best talent for current and future opportunities
- Manage multiple diverse recruiting efforts, creating an exceptional candidate experience. Requisition load averages 8-10 positions and expected to grow over time
- Promote Deque Systems’ career opportunities to the professional and campus community via networking, conference attendance and career events. Occasional travel may be required
- Manage internal and external resources, advancing recruiting initiatives, delivering improved results
- Update and maintain applicant tracking system (Jazz)
- Ensure adherence to EEO and OFCCP guidelines and other government compliance requirements
- Demonstrate sourcing skills to attract passive candidates
- Exhibit excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Display strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Promote collaboration and teamwork
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive full life-cycle recruiting
Digital equality. It’s our mission, our vision, and our passion. We believe that websites, mobile applications, and digital content should be accessible to people with disabilities – and we’re passionate about creating technology that can make that vision a reality.
Deque (pronounced DEE-kew) helps technology leaders like Google and Microsoft, the top US banks and insurance companies, the top retailers, the top airlines, the top hotel chains and the biggest government agencies achieve their accessibility goals. Our accessibility tools, services and training are unparalleled. To learn more, visit https://www.deque.com.
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter via our online application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter:
- Explain your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values
- Depict key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate
Deque Core Values
- Innovation with results that matter
- Deliver what you promise
- Can-do attitude
- Open, direct & respectful communications
- We care deeply
- We practice humility
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!