- Develop axe-core and its integrations
- Develop Attest HTML, an enterprise product suite built on axe-core
- Join our work in the W3C’s Accessibility Conformance Testing (ACT) Taskforce.
- Maintain axe and Attest products and customer specific documentation
- Represent Deque in Accessibility Conformance Testing Task Force (W3C)
- Investigate issues, communicate to customers and Deque services teams, and escalate issues to product development
- Resolve technical support calls/emails for Deque’s software products including installation and configuration
- Assist in the administration and improvement of Deque’s product development infrastructure
- Assist in the monitoring and remediation of security vulnerabilities in products and infrastructure
- Basic understanding of web accessibility
- HTML, CSS, and WAI-ARIA
- GIT, familiarity with Github
- Understanding of test automation and CI
- Solid understanding of the technologies involved in web-based applications, including browsers, web servers, TLS certificates, etc.
Bonus Skill Set
- Experience with managing Java applications
- Advanced knowledge of web accessibility
- Experience participating in W3C groups
- Experience working in open source
- React and Redux
- Browser extensions
Digital equality. It’s our mission, our vision, and our passion. We believe that websites, mobile applications, and digital content should be accessible to people with disabilities – and we’re passionate about creating technology that can make that vision a reality.
Deque (pronounced DEE-kew) helps technology leaders like Google and Microsoft, the top US banks and insurance companies, the top retailers, the top airlines, the top hotel chains and the biggest government agencies achieve their accessibility goals. Our accessibility tools, services and training are unparalleled. To learn more, visit https://www.deque.com.
Compensation and Benefits
Deque offers a competitive base salary, health insurance benefits, and tuition reimbursement, as well as 15 days paid time off, and 401(k) plan participation.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining Deque
via our online application.
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!