Deque is looking to add a Senior Manager of Project Management to our team. This role is responsible for the successful delivery of a large, high-velocity portfolio of consulting services and SaaS product implementation projects. The Senior Manager, Project Management will manage a team of project managers with responsibility for employee development and an emphasis on establishing repeatability in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will be part of a cross-functional Services team and work very closely with our clients as well as our internal product, consulting, and sales teams. The role requires the candidate to be delivery-focused, with the ability to manage all aspects of a project portfolio, including resource planning, financial management, and reporting, as well as customer relationship management. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment where personal responsibility and open, direct, respectful communications are essential.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality consulting services and product implementation services across a large portfolio of commercial and federal government projects
- Monitor performance of team members and provide timely feedback and development assistance
- Create, review, and approve statements of work, change requests, and proposals
- Prepare weekly revenue forecasts and create action plans to address issues
- Manage resource assignments and staffing levels, including recruitment as needed
- Develop senior-level relationships with customers
- Identify and implement improvements to the processes and tools used in the project management practice area
- Share the voice of our customers across the organization and be a champion for improved customer experiences
- Minimum 5 years of direct management experience
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on project experience providing services to external customers
- Experience writing statements of work, change requests, and proposals
- Familiarity with agile web development processes, technologies, and tools
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and self-starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel throughout the US and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree
Deque (pronounced dee-cue) is a web accessibility software and services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe everyone, regardless of their ability, should have equal access to the information, services, applications, and everything else on the web.
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to ensure that their sites and mobile apps are accessible. Installed in over 250,000 browsers and with over 4,000 audit projects completed, Deque is the industry standard. Join our growing family as we work to make the web a better place for everyone.
Ann Arbor, MI, Herndon, VA/Washington, DC metro area; Minneapolis, MN, or the possibility for a remote location.
Career Fulfillment and Culture
People come to work for Deque because of what we do: enable businesses and organizations to make their sites and apps accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. The personal fulfillment employees feel here is unparalleled. In addition to the altruistic nature of our jobs, the organizational structure is extremely flat and welcoming. Women-owned and operated, Deque CEO Pretty Kumar is internally revered for her down-to-earth personality and work ethic. Candidates are expected to exhibit the following core values. We take these very seriously to preserve our special culture:
- Innovation with results that matter
- Deliver what you promise
- Can-do attitude
- Open, direct & respectful communications
- We care deeply
- We practice humility
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter via our online application.
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!