Deque is seeking a full time Project Manager to join the Professional Services department. Our ideal candidate for this position is an enthusiastic, hands-on, project manager who has a track record of making customers successful. This role will be the primary customer contact with responsibility for delivering consulting services and product implementations. The Project Manager will lead multiple concurrent projects with responsibility for customer satisfaction leading to growth for the Deque brand and our enterprise products and services.
You will be part of a cross-functional Services team and work directly with our sales and product departments. The Project Manager must be delivery-focused, with the ability to manage all aspects of project delivery, including resource planning and financial management. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, open environment where personal responsibility and open, direct, respectful communications are highly valued.
- Delivery of consulting services and product implementation projects leading to high customer satisfaction
- Develop and manage resource plans, project schedules, financial forecasts, and other deliverables based on statements of work
- Negotiate changes to scope, schedules, and financials
- Lead effective meetings and communicate formally and informally to ensure project success
- Learn and remain current on accessibility standards and Deque processes and products
- Work effectively with subject matter experts (SME) to ensure that the customer receives the best possible advice/outcome
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience leading teams of consultants providing services to external customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Experience writing statements of work, change requests, and proposals
- Familiarity with agile web development processes, technologies, and tools
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects successfully from request to execution, collaborating with multiple organizations and team members
- A strong work ethic and self-starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel throughout the US and internationally
- Ability to obtain clearance to work with federal government agencies as needed
Digital equality. It’s our mission, our vision, and our passion. We believe that websites, mobile applications, and digital content should be accessible to people with disabilities – and we’re passionate about creating technology that can make that vision a reality.
Deque (pronounced DEE-kew) helps technology leaders like Google and Microsoft, the top US banks and insurance companies, the top retailers, the top airlines, the top hotel chains and the biggest government agencies achieve their accessibility goals. Our accessibility tools, services and training are unparalleled. To learn more, visit https://www.deque.com.
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter via our online application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter:
- Explain your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values
- Depict key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate
Deque Core Values
- Innovation with results that matter
- Deliver what you promise
- Can-do attitude
- Open, direct & respectful communications
- We care deeply
- We practice humility
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!