Deque Systems is seeking a part-time Office Administrator/Receptionist for our Corporate Headquarters. The Office Administrator is responsible for handling inbound phone calls and greeting guests and employees. As Deque’s first point of contact, a professional demeanor and communication style is imperative. The ideal candidate will also possess an eye for details, multi-tasking abilities, and a “team player” mentality.
- Answer and direct inbound phone calls and ensure every phone call is handled in a courteous and professional manner
- Responsible for directing caller inquiries as appropriate
- Train on and learn Deque product lines in order to direct calls from potential customers
- Ensure office facilities and equipment are in good working order including phones, printer, WIFI, etc.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Monitor the cleanliness and organization of Deque Headquarters and foster a positive work environment
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office
- Perform basic clerical and administrative support
- Help maintain a documented system of administrative policies and procedures
- Review documents for formatting and consistency using Word
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be a highly organized self-starter and be able to operate independently
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a fast pace, high-performance company environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google’s G Suite
Digital equality. It’s our mission, our vision, and our passion. We believe that websites, mobile applications, and digital content should be accessible to people with disabilities – and we’re passionate about creating technology that can make that vision a reality.
Deque (pronounced DEE-kew) helps technology leaders like Google and Microsoft, the top US banks and insurance companies, the top retailers, the top airlines, the top hotel chains and the biggest government agencies achieve their accessibility goals. Our accessibility tools, services and training are unparalleled. To learn more, visit https://www.deque.com.
This position is based out of our office in Herndon, VA
Compensation and Benefits
Deque offers a competitive base salary, health insurance benefits, and tuition reimbursement, as well as 15 days paid time off, and 401(k) plan participation.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining Deque
via our online application.
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!