Deque looking for a new addition to the Marketing team. In this role, you would focus on owning our growth marketing segments and overseeing customer and community marketing efforts. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Our ideal candidate for the Marketing Manager position is an enthusiastic and experienced digital marketer with a strong personal drive. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing integrated marketing campaigns to ultimately drive new revenue and accelerate growth for the Deque brand and our developer-focused tools.
- Developing positioning for Deque products and services that clearly communicates the Deque difference relative to our primary and secondary competitors and other accessibility solutions.
- Developing and managing the execution of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy including content, content distribution, social media, SEO, and paid advertising in each of our targeted verticals.
- Developing and implementing lead-nurturing strategies to support new customer acquisition in support of sales goals.
- Creating campaigns and collateral in support of sales goals.
- Developing and managing the execution of an event strategy.
- Tracking and reporting on-site analytics, campaign results, and other KPIs.
- Preparing and tracking a segment of the Marketing budget.
- Developing expertise in digital accessibility, competing vendors and approaches to accessibility, web and mobile software development processes, and how those processes fit into the overall operations of organizations within our target verticals.
- Managing the Customer Marketing Analyst and 3rd party support.
- Oversee Customer Marketing activities that include; success stories, communications, events and online forums.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, and business.
- 3-6 years marketing-related experience.
- Experience marketing products for a software company.
- Experience marketing a SaaS or freemium offering is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot is preferred.
Deque (pronounced dee-cue) is a web accessibility software and services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe everyone, regardless of their ability, should have equal access to the information, services, applications, and everything else on the web.
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to ensure that their sites and mobile apps are accessible. Installed in over 250,000 browsers and with over 1,000 audit projects completed, Deque is the industry standard. Join our growing family as we work to make the web a better place for everyone.
This position is based out of our office in Ann Arbor, MI with some flexibility for remote work.
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter via our online application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter:
- Explain your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values
- Depict key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!