Deque is seeking a Government Contract Specialist to join our Federal Government Team. This position will provide cradle to grave contract support for our Federal customers.
- Ensure consistency across contract documentation.
- Performing contract administration, including, but not limited to maintaining contract file folders.
- Review and communicate information contained in the CPARS and PPIRS systems
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements related to the various contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field such as accounting, business administration, contracts, economics, finance, law, purchasing, or related discipline required. Additional experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- 2 or more years of government contracting experience in private sector.
- Experience in cost or price analysis, and preparation of related contract documentation in accordance with directives and policies.
- Experience with NDA’s and TA’s.
- Extensive knowledge of government acquisition regulations (such as FAR, DFARS, AMS, etc) in the administration of contracts.
Digital equality. It’s our mission, our vision, and our passion. We believe that websites, mobile applications, and digital content should be accessible to people with disabilities – and we’re passionate about creating technology that can make that vision a reality.
Deque (pronounced DEE-kew) helps technology leaders like Google and Microsoft, the top US banks and insurance companies, the top retailers, the top airlines, the top hotel chains and the biggest government agencies achieve their accessibility goals. Our accessibility tools, services and training are unparalleled. To learn more, visit https://www.deque.com.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining Deque
via our online application.
Usual reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!