Deque is seeking a full-time Financial Analyst to join the Accounting Team. The ideal candidate is innovative, eager to learn, and excited to play a strategic role within our Accounting and Finance operations. Attention to detail is imperative to success, as well as the ability to take responsibility and ownership for the accuracy and timely production of financial information.
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly variance reporting.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process.
- Assist in special projects such as 1098/1099 preparation, tax abatement filings, etc.
- Compile reporting to assist with monthly profit and loss analysis.
- Make improvement recommendations based on analysis.
- Process vendor invoices in the company accounting system.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Process other business filings as necessary.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting on a project basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer aptitude and proficiency with Microsoft Office, with especially strong Excel skills.
- Have superior attention to detail with an acute awareness of deadlines
- Ability to organize and work with large amounts of complex information
- Ability to establish rapport and work efficiently with different business stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present analysis and findings in both verbal and written formats.
- Must be flexible and willing to take on any additional tasks as needed
- Must have a positive attitude, be willing to learn new things and train others as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-2 years of experience
Deque (pronounced dee-cue) is a web accessibility software and services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe everyone, regardless of their ability, should have equal access to the information, services, applications, and everything else on the web.
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to ensure that their sites and mobile apps are accessible. Installed in over 250,000 browsers and with over 1,000 audit projects completed, Deque is the industry standard. Join our growing family as we work to make the web a better place for everyone.
How to Apply
Usual reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!