Deque Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Specialist that will represent the company in contract negotiation and drive the business motives of Deque. This person will be successful in finding solutions to contract issues between Deque and our customers. This person will deliver results that make a meaningful difference to our sales team and the company.
- Ensure that all documents necessary to complete a sales transaction are efficiently prepared, reviewed, approved, and executed according to Deque policy
- Research and implement strategic solutions which allow for the automation of the contracting process, inclusive of document creation, tracking, and reporting.
- Coordinate review and negotiation of Services and Software License Agreements with our legal services firm
- Establish and maintain contract filing system to enable efficient access
- Implement and operate a system to ensure timely and efficient renewal of license and maintenance agreements, minimizing the involvement by Account Executives
- Handles confidential and complex matters for the sales teams
- Partner with the sales and services in the execution of contracts and SOWs
- Assist in combination with the Marketing team with creating proposal templates that are used by the Sales and Services teams
- Assist in the preparation and review of proposals to customers
- Maintain and administer various reports, looking for business trends
- Tracks and reports all business-related metrics
- Paralegal experience to provide experienced review and guidance on contracting negotiations
- Minimum of 5 years of contracting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to listen to customer position on issues and find solutions that work for both sides
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal customers (sales and services)
- Experience writing proposals
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Digital equality. It’s our mission, our vision, and our passion. We believe that websites, mobile applications, and digital content should be accessible to people with disabilities – and we’re passionate about creating technology that can make that vision a reality.
Deque (pronounced DEE-kew) helps technology leaders like Google and Microsoft, the top US banks and insurance companies, the top retailers, the top airlines, the top hotel chains and the biggest government agencies achieve their accessibility goals. Our accessibility tools, services and training are unparalleled. To learn more, visit https://www.deque.com.
Ann Arbor, MI
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter via our online application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter:
- Explain your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values
- Depict key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate
Deque Core Values
- Innovation with results that matter
- Deliver what you promise
- Can-do attitude
- Open, direct & respectful communications
- We care deeply
- We practice humility
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!