Deque Systems is looking to add someone that is passionate about web accessibility as an Affiliate Development Executive. The person in this role will work to establish a network of Affiliate-Association key stakeholders that allow Deque to shape and influence buying decisions for first time prospects that belong to these membership groups. The person in this role will also perform proposal generation and create reports that look at trends on their business activities.
- Identify, build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand the needs of the affiliation and business priorities
- Establish key stakeholder relationships with new and existing affiliates which allow Deque access to their members/events to promote our solutions
- Manage business negotiations with affiliates
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing and other related activities
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blogs, etc. to increase influence with their community
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities
- Organize and coordinate event opportunities for Deque personnel to address the membership
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals
- Partner with Marketing to align the focus of affiliate efforts with the vertical markets presented
- Author the creation of proposals to affiliates/associations using existing marketing templates
- Maintains various reports with look for business trends and tracks business-related metrics
- Affiliate/Association Management experience to provide software services and solutions preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of successful selling experience in indirect sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to listen to customer issues and propose creative solutions to their challenges
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Experience writing proposals
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to travel throughout the U.S. up to 25%
Digital equality. It’s our mission, our vision, and our passion. We believe that websites, mobile applications, and digital content should be accessible to people with disabilities – and we’re passionate about creating technology that can make that vision a reality.
Deque (pronounced DEE-kew) helps technology leaders like Google and Microsoft, the top US banks and insurance companies, the top retailers, the top airlines, the top hotel chains and the biggest government agencies achieve their accessibility goals. Our accessibility tools, services and training are unparalleled. To learn more, visit https://www.deque.com.
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter via our online application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter:
- Explain your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values
- Depict key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate
Deque Core Values
- Innovation with results that matter
- Deliver what you promise
- Can-do attitude
- Open, direct & respectful communications
- We care deeply
- We practice humility
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!