Deque a leader in the digital accessibility compliance market is expanding our Commercial Sales Team. If you are a energetic experienced account executive that has exceptional b2b consultative sales skills this is the right position for you!
As an account executive you would be responsible for developing new and growing existing business relationships with clients using a solutions-based and consultative selling approach. This position is tasked with growing sales and market share through prospecting, networking, and referrals.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and passionate professional that will thrive in a fast-paced, open environment where personal responsibility and open, direct, respectful communications are highly valued. The top priorities for this position include understanding customers goals and initiatives through a consultative sales approach.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual account and sales objectives.
- Establish and expand relationships within the territory and your accounts.
- Managing and growing accounts by selling SaaS based Software products and Services.
- Closing through logical incremental steps.
- Other duties as assigned at the discretion of your manager
- 5+ years working experience in a professional B2B sales environment in the software industry
- College degree – BA/BS – or equivalent
- Outstanding track record and reputation for achieving sales goals.
- Proven, successful background in consultative sales.
- Successful SaaS based software sales experience.
- Extensive consultative sales experience.
- Managing a complex sales cycle, from prospecting to closing.
- Quality presentation skills, both in person as well as virtual.
- High level understanding of application development processes, integration, and continuous delivery solutions; including familiarity with DevOps, Agile and Test Automation.
- Experience in the digital accessibility compliance field a big plus!
Deque (pronounced dee-cue) is a web accessibility software and services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe everyone, regardless of their ability, should have equal access to the information, services, applications, and everything else on the web.
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to ensure that their sites and mobile apps are accessible. Installed in over 250,000 browsers and with over 1,000 audit projects completed, Deque is the industry standard. Join our growing family as we work to make the web a better place for everyone.
Anywhere in the continental United States
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter via our online application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter:
- Explain your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values
- Depict key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate
Deque Core Values
- Innovation with results that matter
- Deliver what you promise
- Can-do attitude
- Open, direct & respectful communications
- We care deeply
- We practice humility
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!