Hybrid, Hyderabad, India
As a Solutions Engineer at Deque, you will be involved in all stages of the customer’s development lifecycle, equipped with the necessary tools to connect with customers. We are looking for exceptional team players who can easily implement tools with APIs and third-party plugins, conduct product demonstrations, and educate customers, ranging from developers to product managers, and even C-level executives. As a Solutions Engineer, it is imperative that you empathize with customers and are able to quickly understand their technical needs by asking detailed and clarifying questions. You must be able to present solutions that effectively target their needs. If you possess both technical savviness and business insight, we are offering a career where you can leverage both of your skills.Apply Now
- Support the sales team in helping customers understand what they can achieve with Deque.
- Lead the delivery of proof-of-concepts for customers that have more complex use cases, collaborating with other engineering teams as needed.
- Help our customers integrate our tools Post-Sale or recommend creative solutions where implementation is required.
- Craft technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new technologies.
- Prepare demos to demonstrate various use cases for Deque Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to the Product.
- Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales Help customers understand the value of our products and solutions offerings as they develop and grow their accessibility programs.
- At least 5 years experience in software development or implementation role
- At least 2 years experience in a customer-facing technical role
- A passion for serving the customer, which has played out in some customers-facing roles like consulting or support, ideally solutions engineering architecting.
Previous experience as a software engineer, QA Automation Tester, and developer. System Administration.
- Experience with automated testing technologies. Selenium, WebDriver
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline components.
- Elite communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is
Deque (pronounced dee-cue) is a web accessibility software and services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe everyone, regardless of their ability, should have equal access to the information, services, applications, and everything else on the web.
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to ensure that their sites and mobile apps are accessible. With 875,000+ extensions installed and 6,000+ audit projects completed, Deque is the industry standard. Join our growing family as we work to make the web a better place for everyone.
People come to work for Deque because of what we do: enable businesses and organizations to make their sites and apps accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. The personal fulfillment employees feel here is unparalleled. In addition to the altruistic nature of our jobs, the organizational structure is extremely flat and welcoming. Women-owned and operated, Deque CEO Preety Kumar is internationally revered for her down-to-earth personality and work ethic.
Deque’s core values are central to our culture of customer satisfaction. Do you share them?
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company! Submit your application anytime.
If you’re looking to stand out, include a cover letter explaining your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values. We also recommend including any key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate.
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.Apply Now
Let’s broaden your customer base and make practicing accessibility easy at the same time.”
— Preety Kumar CEO, Deque Systems