Based anywhere in the U.S.
You will work closely with the Services and Sales & Marketing Management teams and other leaders in the company to help define the vision for our market-leading service products. Over time you will be expected to develop your own evidence-based perspective on customer needs in our target markets, for our target users, and help move the service product deliverables set to address unmet market needs. You will be the authoritative owner of the service.Apply Now
- Positioning Service offerings on public facing materials
- Measuring performance of Service offering marketing efforts
- Initiating, executing and measuring Service offering related marketing campaigns
- Updating Service offering content in sales proposals and SoWs.
- Supporting & training customer-facing teams on value propositions
- Gathering market feedback and doing market-fit product validation via customer conversations and industry research
- Doing Service offering data analysis for profitability and revenue growth
- Work with technical service owners on internal processes, documentation and updates. Maintaining the documentation on intranet.
- Analyzing and proposing Pricing as required
- Innovating right packages for customer needs
- Updating pricing and packaging information on Sales CRM
- Four to five years of product management experience.
- Track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset.
- Proven ability to develop service product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to all stakeholders.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of the service.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and market-fit validations.
- Knowledge of current software development practices, technologies, and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to lead problem-identification discussions
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in working at a geographically dispersed company is a plus
- Attention to details
- Accessibility knowledge is desirable
Deque (pronounced dee-cue) is a web accessibility software and services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe everyone, regardless of their ability, should have equal access to the information, services, applications, and everything else on the web.
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to ensure that their sites and mobile apps are accessible. With 875,000+ extensions installed and 6,000+ audit projects completed, Deque is the industry standard. Join our growing family as we work to make the web a better place for everyone.
People come to work for Deque because of what we do: enable businesses and organizations to make their sites and apps accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. The personal fulfillment employees feel here is unparalleled. In addition to the altruistic nature of our jobs, the organizational structure is extremely flat and welcoming. Women-owned and operated, Deque CEO Preety Kumar is internationally revered for her down-to-earth personality and work ethic.
Deque’s core values are central to our culture of customer satisfaction. Do you share them?
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company! Submit your application anytime.
If you’re looking to stand out, include a cover letter explaining your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values. We also recommend including any key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate.
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.Apply Now
Let’s broaden your customer base and make practicing accessibility easy at the same time.”
— Preety Kumar CEO, Deque Systems