Based anywhere in the U.S.
Deque is looking for a Contract Manager to join its expanding Legal department. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working closely with sales to close large volumes of commercial transactions through the negotiation process to signature, while also coordinating with other internal stakeholders to ensure corporate contract guidelines are adhered to and risks are mitigated. Candidates must have excellent negotiation, interpersonal, writing, and most importantly, attention to detail. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple engagements at the same time.Apply Now
- Providing first-line review, revisions, and client-facing negotiations for SOWs, Services Agreement, SaaS Agreement, Software License Agreements, Independent Contractor Agreements, NDAs, Change Orders, and Amendments to ensure compliance with company policy and risk management.
- Ensuring Deque stakeholder and client expectations are appropriately set, aligned, and managed throughout the contracting process and that the necessary approvals are obtained as required.
- Operating with significant autonomy and discretion in communicating with Deque business clients and external customers.
- Escalate unresolved issues to designated contact points and stakeholders.
- A minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience working at an IT Services company with US Fortune 500 companies.
- Detailed knowledge of software licensing and SaaS and nuances of software and SaaS contracting.
- Demonstrated experience negotiating with customer representatives, procurement, and legal staff.
- Ability to make independent decisions within prescribed guidelines and accelerated timelines.
- Team oriented and willing to pitch in to accomplish team goals.
- Extremely organized with the ability to juggle multiple tasks in parallel.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Consistently high quality of work backed by a keen attention to detail.
- Very strong organization and follow-through skills with sound judgment, common sense, and discretion
- Strong project management skills and negotiation experience with primary and autonomous responsibility for reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a broad range of standard commercial contracts, within stakeholder timelines and department services levels.
- Work from home environment that is distraction free.
Deque (pronounced dee-cue) is a web accessibility software and services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe everyone, regardless of their ability, should have equal access to the information, services, applications, and everything else on the web.
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to ensure that their sites and mobile apps are accessible. With 875,000+ extensions installed and 5,000+ audit projects completed, Deque is the industry standard. Join our growing family as we work to make the web a better place for everyone.
People come to work for Deque because of what we do: enable businesses and organizations to make their sites and apps accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. The personal fulfillment employees feel here is unparalleled. In addition to the altruistic nature of our jobs, the organizational structure is extremely flat and welcoming. Women-owned and operated, Deque CEO Preety Kumar is internationally revered for her down-to-earth personality and work ethic.
Deque’s core values are central to our culture of customer satisfaction. Do you share them?
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company! Submit your application anytime.
If you’re looking to stand out, include a cover letter explaining your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values. We also recommend including any key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate.
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required.Apply Now
Let’s broaden your customer base and make practicing accessibility easy at the same time.”
— Preety Kumar CEO, Deque Systems