Join Deque this week for two informative and free webinars. There are still a few spaces left for each webinar, so be sure to reserve your spot today!
Accessibility 101 Webinar
Are you new to digital accessibility?
Our 101 webinar is just for you! Join us on November 2oth from 2-3 PM EST and learn the basics. From what it means to be accessible, to how to get started, this webinar is the perfect introduction to web accessibility. Join accessibility expert Todd Liebsch as he provides a thorough overview of website accessibility, including where to begin.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn:
- the foundational knowledge of building accessibility into your website and where to begin
- what a screenreader is, what it does, and how it works
- the three approaches an organization can take to achieve accessibility and why if you are a large organization, you really have just one sustainable option
- what Deque's product solutions can do to help your organization meet website accessibility guidelines
AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) Webinar
AODA Deadlines are approaching, are you ready?
If you have questions about the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we have just the webinar for you.
Join Deque CEO Preety Kumar and Pina D'Intino, Senior IT Manager for Scotiabank, for an illuminating and informative webinar on AODA compliance on November 21st, from 2 PM to 3 PM EST.
You will learn about:
- The AODA legislation - a brief summary
- Survey data
- websites of major corporations based in Ontario
- the most common accessibility barriers observed on web pages and mobile apps
- a discussion of organizational readiness
- Roadmap for implementing accessibility in your organization
- A discussion of available accessibility solutions