Are you interested in learning more about web and mobile accessibility? Deque is pleased to announce two free webinars to help you get up to speed. Whether you're brand new to the ideas around accessibility or a seasoned developer, one of these webinars will be right for you.
You already know the importance of web accessibility. But many organizations just don't know where to start to make their websites accessible.
Join accessibility expert Todd Liebsch on September 24, from 2-3 PM EDT* as he offers an Accessibility 101 overview of website accessibility.
At the end of this free 1-hour webinar, you will understand:
- The foundationals of building accessibility into your website and where to begin.
- What a screenreader is, what it does and how it works.
- The three approaches an organization can take to achieve accessibility and why large organizations really have just one sustainable option.
- What Deque's product solutions can do to help your organization meet website accessibility guidelines.
*If you can't attend our September session, join us in November!
Mobile Accessibility 101
Your customers love how they can access your mobile website and apps from phones and tablets while on the go. But what about your blind and disabled customers? Did your brand new responsive site or trendy iPhone app inadvertently create an accessibility brick wall because it's not compatible with VoiceOver or TalkBack screen readers?
In this free, one-hour session, we'll cover:
- Mobile Assistive Technology Settings & Demos
- Legal Requirements
- Common Accessibility Barriers
- HTML5 Mobile Forms
- How To Test with VoiceOver & TalkBack Screen Readers
- Introduction to iOS & Android Native Accessibility APIs
*If you can't make it to our October session, you can join one of our future sessions: