FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, March 26, 2010, RESTON, Va. -
Deque Systems announced today that it is developing a next generation web accessibility tool to help web developers find accessibility issues easily, fix them rapidly and establish the test scaffolding to ensure that their application stays accessible and compliant with web standards like Section 508 and WGAG 2.0.
Key features of this new web accessibility tool include:
- Integration with Firefox/Firebug
- Browser content visually marked-up to make the impact of accessibility issues visible to developers without disabilities
- Script tab for editing, playing, testing, and replaying recorded scripts
- Options for choosing which web standards will be included in tests
- Reporting for current document events and violations
- Transcript of all pages visited in a session
- ...And more!