We've got a new job posting at Deque:
The position is based in Herndon, VA. Responsibilities include:
- Leading and coordinating application development projects
- Providing day to day operational support services
- Providing Technology Solution Development and Integration across the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing and deployment; Initiating and developing program and project work products including Project Charter, Project Scope Statement, Project Schedule, Detailed Project Plan and Project WBS
- Leading project risk assessments and defining deliverable acceptance criteria, project needs and operational capabilities
- Assigning tasks, setting priorities and monitoring task progress and hours
- Applying efficiency methods to maximize productivity
- Coordinating resources to produce application development requirement specifications and use cases
- M.S. in Computer Science
- Academic training and/or experience must have included:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Accessibility services projects & knowledge of WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 guidelines
- Microsoft SharePoint configuration and development projects
- Proposal writing for governmental and non-governmental projects.
Resume and Cover letter may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.