The deadline to comply with the website accessibility portion of the AODA is January 1st, 2014, a little over 6 months away. Do you know what you need to do with your site to make it accessible? Do you know what your options are?
We have found that many people still don’t know the answer to these questions.
Let Us Help
The first step toward compliance is education: learn about your options, then develop a plan, and implement. With that education in mind, we are hosting a webinar about AODA compliance on May 22nd, from 10-11 AM EDT, and still have seats available.
Our hosts include Pina D’Intino, a Senior Manager for ScotiaBank who is also an expert on the AODA, Deque CEO Preety Kumar, and Ian Kelly, who will be presenting information about Deque’s Amaze solution.
You will learn about:
- The AODA legislation – a brief summary
- Survey data
- websites of major corporations based in Ontario
- the most common accessibility barriers observed on web pages and mobile apps
- a discussion of organizational readiness
- The Amaze solution
- ways to get some “quick wins” before the deadline
- how Deque’s Amaze can help with accessibility compliance within a short timeframe
Please register soon!