Senior Accessibility Manager
Location: Herndon VA
Type: Full Time
Min Experience: Experienced
- Converting client’s accessibility related business requirements into functional, technical and design specifications.
- Preparing project related documents such as accessibility methodology documentation, accessibility test plan and implementation documentation, best practices, accessibility roadmap and process evaluation documents.
- Providing technical support, software product evaluation, installation, testing (unit testing, acceptance testing) for corporate products.
- Conducting Accessibility compliance assessment of web sites, software applications, mobile application, documents and universal design using the WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 guidelines for technical accessibility standards.
- Conducting in-depth hands-on accessibility testing of complex software interface layouts involving UI elements such as Custom Windows Controls, Java Applets and applications, mobile technologies, AJAX, and other Web 2.0 Internet technologies.
Skills and Knowledge
- M.S. in Information Systems
Academic training and/or experience must have included:
- Section 508 & WCAG implementation
- PMP certification
- .NET framework
- SQL Server
Please email your resume to HR@deque.com . No phone calls please.