Commercial Account Executive
Deque is expanding and looking for an exceptional enterprise-software sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success in sales to Fortune 500 companies to be part of its account management team and to play a key role in this expansion. This position represents a tremendous career and financial opportunity for the right individual who commits to becoming a key player in growing this young, ambitious company and is willing to share the risks and rewards.
In this role, you'll help Deque Systems enable our customers on their road to Accessibility by:
- Managing and growing large-company accounts by selling our Software and Services
- Building strong relationships and identifying customer needs
- Delivering value to customers
- Making persuasive product presentations
- Closing through logical, incremental steps
How You'll Stand Out
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and passionate professional that embodies Deque's values, and fosters team work. The top priorities for this position include understanding customer goals and initiatives, meeting customer success goals, and ensuring customers realize, grow, and reference their received value from Deque Systems. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for achieving sales goals by selling enterprise management software solutions. She/he will be sharp, professionally aggressive, and love to hunt.
The ideal applicant with have in-depth knowledge of Application Development, Integration, and Continuous Delivery Solutions; including familiarity with DevOps, Agile and Test Automation.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual account and sales objectives
- Establish and expand relationships within the territory and your accounts
- Develop accounts that are excited to share their success story with others
- Communicate challenges and solutions with your management team
- Current, proven, successful background in software sales to large enterprise companies with at least 5 years of experience including current, relevant Enterprise Sales
- Proven record of influencing, negotiating, and closing sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis in a high volume sales transaction environment
- Solid understanding of the need to utilize CRM in an effective way to follow process, lead opportunities and create accurate forecasts
- Exceptional presentation and listening skills
Compensation and Benefits
Deque offers a competitive base salary, a no-limits commission plan, health insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement as well as 15 days paid vacation and 401(k) plan participation after the 2-month probationary period.
How to Apply
Usual reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company.